Power Floor Fly
· Lay flat on your back on the floor, head and neck straight, knees bent and feet flat on the floor
· Grab 2 dumbbells and maintain a nuetral grip (knuckles facing in)
· Place your triceps on the floor and bend you arms to a 135-degree angle
· Press the dumbbells up off the floor and once they clear your body, in a circular motion, begin to bring them in and over your chest.
· Reverse the motion and pull them apart and lower them back down until your tricps are back on the floor
· Exhale as you press up, inhale on the way down