This is a very different and unique flavor to spice up your breakfast menu.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1 cup Goat Cheese
2 tbsp. Fresh Chives
2 Large Red Bell Peppers
4 Large Eggs
4 Whole Grain Wraps (6")
¼ tsp. Sea Salt
¼ tsp. pepper
1 Cup mushrooms (your choice)
macadamia nut oil for pan
1. Lightly spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
2. Mix chives and goat cheese in a bowl.
3. Mix chopped veggies, seasonings and eggs in a bowl.
4. Add mixture to pan, loosely scramblingl.
5. Cook 1 to 2 minutes without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set and soften.
6. Place egg mixture in a warmed wrap; spread cheese mixture on wrap. Serve immediately.