Getting your heart-healthy fats in the beginning of the day helps jump start your metabolism!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
4 1/2 cups swiss chard (leaves torn in half and cut into strips, you could also use escarole)
1/2 tsp garlic (minced)
2 tsps olive oil
1/4 cup tomato (sun-dried, soaked if not in oil)
1 cup egg substitute
2 tsps macadamia nut oil
1/4 cup feta (crumbled)
1 cup balsamic vinegar
4 slices breakfast ham, chopped
1. For balsamic vinegar reduction: In a small bowl, stir together vinegar and sugar.
2. Saute chard leaves 1 1/2 minutes with garlic.
3. Heat oil over medium heat; add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add chard and tomatoes and cook 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste and keep warm, add ham.
4. In a mixing bowl whisk eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
5. In a small nonstick pan, heat oil over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan and do not stir. Cook 4-5 minutes, or until eggs are completely set.
6. Place egg on wrap, add veggie and ham mix to wrap, roll and serve.