Make sure you spray your bread slices with nonstick spray to avoid burning your sandwich!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
8 slices whole grain bread rounds
6 tbsps sugar free apricot mustard (you can also use chopped dried apricot and mustard)
16 ozs turkey breast (sliced)
4 slices sweet onion
2 tbsps roasted red pepper chopped
8 ounces gruyere cheese
2 cups loosely packed arugula
few tablespoons mustard (to taste)
1. Preheat press to medium high and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Spread apricot jam on one piece of bread.
3. On other piece of bread, place turkey, onion slice, roasted red
peppers, aruguala and cheese.
4. Place bread spread with jam on top of other side of sandwich and put
5. Cover with a deep pot lid and cook a minute or so (until lightly
6. Remove lid, flip sandwich carefully and cook other side about a minute
or until brown.