Power Floor Fly Exercise
1. Lay flat on your back on the floor, head and neck straight, knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
2. Grab 2 dumbbells and maintain a nuetral grip (knuckles facing in).
3. Place your triceps on the floor and bend you arms to a 135-degree angle.
4. Press the dumbbells up off the floor and once they clear your body, in a circular motion, begin to bring them in and over your chest.
5. Reverse the motion and pull them apart and lower them back down until your tricps are back on the floor.
6. Exhale as you press up, inhale on the way down.