Preparation Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
4 sweet potatoes
1/2 cup dried cranberries
2 tbsps macadamia nut oil
1/2 cup pecans or pumpkin seeds (coarsely chopped)
2 tsps peeled fresh ginger (minced)
2 tsps truvia
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 1/2 cloves minced garlic
4 tbsps honey mustard (dijon)
2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
1. Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large sealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
2. Sear outside of pork in pan stovetop.
3. Place in oven to finish cooking. Place sweet potato brushed with oil in oven with pork, about 45 minutes.
4. Roast pumpkin seeds in pan in macadamia nut oil with dried cranberries and truvia while pork is cooking.
5. Mash sweet potato, mix candied pumpkin seeds into sweet potatoes.
6. Serve with pork.