Preparation Time: 45 minutes, 3+ hours marinate
2 cups coarsely chopped green onions
1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons fresh thyme
2 teaspoons truvia
2 teaspoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 to 4 Scotch bonnet or habanero peppers, seeded and chopped
1 (1 1/2-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
2 cups almond milk
1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Several drops of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Dash freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Salt, to taste
1. Place first 15 ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
2. Slice pork lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Open halves, laying each side flat. Slice each half lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side; open flat. Combine pork and green onion mixture in a dish or large zip-top plastic bag. Cover or seal; marinate in refrigerator 3 to 24 hours. Remove pork from dish or bag; discard remaining marinade.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes on each side or until meat thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink).
1. Simmer cream for about 4 minutes to reduce.
2. Blend flour with butter; whisk into the cream.
3. Add remaining seasonings, tasting and adjusting as necessary. Keep warm.