Standing Rotator- Press Exercise
1. Start standing straight, feet shoulder width apart.
2. With a straight bar and with an overhand grip, place your hand 1 ½ should widths apart and your arms hanging straight down to your side.
3. Begin the movement with an upright row motion, lifting your elbows towards the ceiling and elevate the bar up to sternum level.
3. Once at the sturnum, rotate the bar 180-degrees upwards and just clearing your head. Your arms should be bent at a 90-degree angle.
4. Then press the bar directly upwards towards the ceiling, straightening out your arms.
5. Carefully lower the bar down to the previous position, bar slightly over head and arms bent at a 90-degree angle.
6. Then careful rotate the bar the opposite 90-degrees and back to sturnum level.
7. Return the bar down to the hips with you arms straight.