Preparation Time: 50 minutes
1 tsp macadamia nut oil
8 ounces baby spinach (fresh, washed and drained)
1 tbsp pesto sauce
1 dash tabasco sauce
1/2 cup asiago cheese (grated)
1/2 cup artichoke hearts, thinly sliced
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
2 tbsps pine nuts
- Preheat the.oven to 375°F
- Put oil in baking dish and place in oven for ten minutes. Steam spinach for about 7 minutes, draining well and chopping.
- Beat eggs with pesto and Tabasco. Stir in cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes.
- Pour half egg mixture into baking dish, sprinkle with some of the pine nuts. Bake for ten minutes at 325 degrees.
- Pour in remaining egg mixture over spinach and sprinkle with remaining pine nuts, bake for another 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve.