Luggage Deadlifts Exercise
1. Hold a dumbbell or straight bar to the side of the body and stand with narrow shoulder width or less stance.
2. Shoulder back, chest high and lower back held in a neutral position (natural arch).
3. Start first with the hips, bend the knees and continue moving your butt back while keeping the arch in your lower back.
4. Stop lowering at the point where you cannot maintain the spine, chest, and shoulder position if you go any lower.
5. Initiate the lift with a powerful hip thrust. Think GLUTES. Keep the torso level. No cantering to one side toward the dumbbell.