Preparation Time: 30 minutes
1 ½ cups roast beef, thinly sliced and chopped into pieces
4 slices light Swiss cheese
1/3 cup Au Jus gravy
16 wonton wrappers
1 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 F. Lightly mist 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwavable bowl, combine the roast beef, cheese wedges and Au Jus sauce. Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Stir to combine until cheese wedges are melted and roast beef mixture is fully coated with cheese and Au Jus sauce.
3. Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Spoon about half of the roast beef mixture evenly amongst the wonton wrappers.
4. Sprinkle about half the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining ingredients.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.