Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound turkey sausage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package small curd low fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups egg substitute
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup healthy biscuit/baking mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO WWW.CHEFBINKS.COM.