Preparation Time: 15 minutes
5 1/3 ozs neufchatel cream cheese (softened)
1/4 cup dried blueberries or cranberries
1 1/3 tbsps truvia
8 thick slices whole grain bread
Pinch cinnamon and nutmeg
1 cup almond milk
2/3 tsp orange extract
1. Mix eggs with spices and orange extract.
2. Mix cream cheese with dried fruit.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture on one slice of bread, place another over it to make a sandwich.
4. Soak bread in egg mixture and place in pan.
5. Cook bread slices on a lightly greased griddle over medium-high heat 3 minutes on all 4 sides or until golden.