This healthy breakfast incorporates the rich flavors of Muenster cheese with corned beef-Think Reuben sandwich, minus the bread...we've got a winner here!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
2 green onions, sliced
2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
1/4 cup almond milk
1 cup cubed cooked corned beef
1/2 cup shredded muenster cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tablespoon grainy mustard
1. In a large skillet, sauté onions and corned beef in oil until tender.
2. Remove skillet from heat. Use paper towels and blot out some of the extra fat in the skillet.
3. Put the skillet back on medium heat; add a little macadamia nut oil that you might've lost when blotting out the fat.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, mustard and milk; pour over onions and corned beef. Cook over medium heat; As the eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
5. When the eggs are nearly set, put slices of cheese on top.
6. Pop in the oven at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Be sure your skillet/pan is oven safe-or put the eggs in a dish that's oven safe.
7. Remove from the heat; Let stand for a minute to cool. Cut into wedges & serve.
Tip from Binks: When buying corned beef, make sure you buy it as lean as possible!