LITTLE VALLEY - The Office of Emergency Services for Cattaraugus County has released an update on emergency services, road closures and food vouchers.
The water boiling advisory has been lifted for the Village of Gowanda.
The Family Assistance Center is still open until Friday August 21 until 5pm. Services provided include:
- TLC Urgent Care
- Red Cross for Bedding, Food, Clothing and Storage
- Community Action for information on hot water tanks, water heaters and appliances
- Dept. of Social Services for food, housing and food stamps
- Dept. of Mental Health
- Cattaraugus County Health Department
- Office of the Aging for persons 60 and older
- Masks and Mask fitting
Food Vouchers are available at the Gowanda Elementary School, Aldrich Street, Gowanda: August 19-21.
- Rt. 39 Open to one lane
- Rt. 62 Closed from East Hill to Maltbie Road
- West Valley - Closed: Gulf Road, Fox Valley Road and Neff Road
- East Otto - Closed: Traffic Road, Monk Hill Road, and Snake Run Road
- Humphrey - Closed: Pumpkin Hollow Road
- Town of Perrysburg - Closed: Mackinaw Road and Pudding Lane
For more information contact:
- In Gowanda: Officer Jen Alessi, PIO, Gowanda Police Department at 532-3325 x5012
- For Cattaraugus County: Investigator Christa Heckathorn, PIO Cattaraugus County at 938-2571