BUFFALO, NY-- Halloween is right around the corner, so 2 On Your Side has compiled a list of some of the most popular Halloween activities happening this weekend.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15:
- Pumpkinville: 4844 Sugartown Road, Great Valley. Features hayrides, corn maze, and antique cider mill tour. Open daily from 9am to 7 pm.
- The Great Pumpkin Farm: 11199 Main Street, Clarence. Features varied family fun activities. Open daily from 10am to dusk.
- Becker Farms: Haunted Hayrides and Pumpkin Fiesta. 3760 Quaker Road, Gasport. Rides run 7p.m. to 9p.m.
- Emerald Green Acres: Corn Maze. 3901 Niagara Falls Blvd, Wheatfield. Rides will depart every hour, on the hour from 10a.m. to 11p.m.
- Dunkirk Lighthouse: Ghost Hunt & Lecture at Veterans Museum. 1 Lighthouse Point Drive, Dunkirk. Features tours and ghost stories from the lighthouse dating back to 1826. Tickets are $25. Tours run 8p.m. to 2a.m.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16:
- The Great Pumpkin Farm: Fall Festival and Pumpkin Olympics. 11190 Main Street, Clarence. Features WNY High Schools competing for cash prizes. TIckets available at Wegmans.
- Kelkenberg Farms: Fall Pumpkin Fun. 9270 Wolcott Road, Clarence. Features pony rides, hayrides, farm tour, straw maze and pumpkins! Runs 10a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Brown's Berry Patch Pumpkin Farm: Fall Harvest Celebration. 14264 Roosevelt, Watertown. Features dinosaurs, rope mazes, hayrides, and pony rides.
- Marble Orchard Ghost Walks: 476 Center Street in Lewiston. Features a walk through the dark side to explore the grim deeds of Lewiston's best. Hear classic local ghost stories, myths, crime, and murder mystery. Runs at 7p.m.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17:
- Greg's U-Pick Farm: Corn Maze for Roswell. 9270 Lapp Road, Clarence. Features an 8-acre corn maze. All money collected goes directly to Roswell Cancer Park Cancer Institute. Runs 10a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Buffalo Zoo: Howl-O-Ween Hayrides. 300 Parkside Avenue, Buffalo. Features treat stations, hayrides, apple cider and donuts. Rides run from 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- Arcade & Attica Railroad: Fall Foliage Runs. 278 Main Street, Arcade. Features a ride through the vibrant colors of autumn for a 2 hour excursion. Runs at 11:30a.m., 2p.m., and 4:30p.m.
- Erie County Fairgrounds: Your Final Fears Haunted House. Runs 6:30p.m. to midnight. Tickets are $20 at McKinley entrance.
For many more events, click HERE.