This week's Saturday Sports Soap Box was taped at the end of the first week of OTA's out in Orchard Park.
Bills coach Chan Gailey has said once again his quarterback competition remains wide open. Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brian Brohm, and to a lesser extent rookie Levi Brown are competing for the job.
Mark Ludwiczak of Bills Digest says while Gailey says its an open competition, there's one that has a clear edge.
Schmidt's Car Care Tips
Rust Protection Techniques
Tar and wax based products can seal moisture and water against metal causing serious rust problems. Also, tars and waxes can crack and peel, allowing moisture to pass directly to the metal.
Rust prevention tips
- Having your car protected by Rustop is the best way to keep
your vehicle rust free.
- Keep your car clean. Regularly inspect your car for an
accumulation of dirt and salt.
- When washing your car, clean any mud accumulation in the lip
of the wheel wells, as dirt can hold moisture and cause serious
- During wintertime, keep your carpets dry. Remember, moisture
causes rust and if your carpet is wet, your floor panels will rust
from the inside out.
- Wax your car at least twice a year.