The following is a list of ways to help the NYS football players receive more recognition and opportunities for scholarships:
- Play a minimum of 11 games every season
- Have rosters with pertinent information available for both teams at every game (name, position, size, weight, class)
- Hold clinics particularly for new coaches on how the recruiting process works and what their responsibilities are in advocating for their players.
- Coaches to forward weekly and season stats to all members of the media.
- Educate student-athletes on the recruiting process; have WNY alumni who are playing collegiate football attend these seminars.
- Educate parents on what their role should be.