A high school football game is 48 minutes, but only 9 of those minutes includes football plays and action. You would think that with only 9 minutes of actual playing time that players would be giving 100% effort all of the time. In fact, a football play only takes :06 seconds. Unfortunately, this is not the case, as many players take plays off and some even take off a series of plays.
College recruiters will be watching a game to see two players. The first is "Joe Never Takes a Play Off and Gives His Best Effort Every Play". He is a non-stop motor. The second, "Sam", is a more talented but lazy teammate who takes plays off and has an attitude. The recruiters will now focus on "Joe" since they decided "Sam" is a player they don't want to bring into their program.
All-Student Athletes need to understand is that every time you put on a uniform, you are always being watched.
To be successful in like, you must give the effort and stay focused.
College recruiters can measure speed, height, weight, and strength. What they can't measure is the size of your heart and your character. In many instances, these two attributes are the best attributes you can possess.
Life is simple: we make it complex. Follow these ten important steps to become successful in life:
- I will give 100% in anything I attempt.
- I will always be focused.
- I will have an excellent attitude.
- I will keep positive.
- I will have a passion in everything I do.
- I will hang with people that bring me up.
- I will accept responsibility for my actions.
- I will show and give respect to everyone.
- I will make a difference with my life.
- I will enjoy the journey of life.