• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wgrz.com/video/2231420183001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Car Sent Plunging onto 33

Car Sent Plunging onto 33

02:29 | 4/19/2014 10:48:16 PM
Buffalo Celebrates Record Store Day

Buffalo Celebrates Record Store Day

00:20 | 4/19/2014 10:39:30 PM
Unique Eats at The Pomegranate

Unique Eats at The Pomegranate

01:55 | 4/19/2014 10:39:28 PM
UFC on FOX 11: Werdum surprises Browne

UFC on FOX 11: Werdum surprises Browne

01:01 | 4/19/2014 10:19:13 PM
Dustin Ortiz post-fight interview

Dustin Ortiz post-fight interview

05:49 | 4/19/2014 9:54:35 PM